If you had planned to do it and procrastinated, today (Thursday) is the last day for any discount codes for Social Media AZ (SMAZ)–the much awaited annual event.
The event is tomorrow and you may buy your tickets at the door, but it will cost ya! $225!
- When: February 11th, 2011
- Time: 9 am – 4 pm (doors open at 8 am)
- Where: The MadCap Theaters in Tempe - 730 S. Mill Avenue, Tempe, AZ 85281 (Map)
- Parking: Discounted parking available
- Agenda: Check the topics and speakers here
The keynote will be by Jay Baer (of Convince & Convert), and Amber Naslund (of Radian6). They will talk about their new book, The Now Revolution. All attendees will receive a free copy of the book! More background here when we interviewed Jay on our radio show two weeks ago.
Several speakers from other states will be presenting as well. They include:
- Kamran Qamar the president of mobile development company.
- Patrick Seaman (Mr. Broadcast.com himself!)
- Christian Briggs (chairman of BMC capital)
Check out the line up of speakers, here.
In case you’ve been to a SMAZ event before, do note that there will be new topics this year covering mobile, location, search, and e-commerce.